Friday, September 4, 2009

The Decider

Someone whose opinion I greatly value said to me, "I shouldn't have an opinion, but I do. Sell everything you own, it's not worth keeping. Move to Thailand. I think it's a creative solution to your current job situation (or lack thereof). And what a great adventure!"

It helps that I've started thinking about Thailand as a 1-2 year plan instead of a 5-10-year plan. The mystery city from my last post will be there, whenever I'm ready for it. I'm excited for my Thai adventure once again. It's gonna be tough and it's gonna be scary, but I'm tough and scary and I can handle it. I'm going to buy a scooter, it will be awesome! (And maybe someday a motorcycle, but I don't want to get ahead of myself at this point.) The flight is booked. Now I just need to sell my stuff - ugh!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an adventure! You can totally handle it!

About selling your stuff...I found a hutch like 2 days before your offer. What else you got?