Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Day in the Life of Sadie

(Sometimes I wish I'd never started a blog, because people expect me to update it. Bah.)

These days I spend large chunks of time in front of my computer in my air-conditioned bedroom.  (Cause I have a job! Working from home! For a software company! As a technical writer!!! No this is not a joke. Yes I'll tell more later. Someday.)  This means I get to watch Sadie, doing what she does best - absolutely nothing! Spoiled dog :)

Early morning, it's cool enough to sit in the sun

 
Late morning - it's hot so Sadie digs a hole in the bushes and takes a dirtnap (not literally!)
Afternoon - bring the hot dog inside. "Play with me!"
The request to play forgotten, it's pass-out time
Early evening - Sadie begs to go outside, and hunts critters in the hedge
Bedtime. What an exhausting day that was!!! Yeah, right.

3 comments:

Lee Ryan said...

what a good life for Sadie. All that's needed is a book and a beer to fully enjoy the evening outside. :-)

Annie said...

Oh beautiful pics of a very beautiful dog! I envy your sunshine but glad U have air con!What 'a dog's life it is!' :-) Woof woof

Bill K said...

So you leave the land of software and move to Thailand to become a technical writer at a software company? :P