Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Life in Thailand

is the title of this new google map that my friend Bill tought me how to make!

View My life in Thailand in a larger map

There are only a few pins on it as of yet, because my life has lately been taken over by the hell known as CELTA. I just started the final week, though, so my life will soon return to normal..Except for the fact that, as a full-fledged EFL teacher, I'll have to start job hunting.  Eek! And I can blog again - and I'll actually have experiences to blog about, as I don't think you'd enjoy hearing about the inside of a classroom.

In the meantime, please enjoy these pictures of the lovely plants in my garden.



2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cool! But I actually WOULD enjoy hearing about the inside of the classroom.

Michelle said...

just one more week! can't wait for more updates :)