Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow Pr0n!!!

I've been snowboarding a few times since I got back from my road trip one week ago. Now that I'm officially unemployed instead of unofficially "working from home," I can fully devote my attention to the pursuit of... pursuits. Like snowboarding. And the gym. And soon I'll add the climbing gym to my repertoire. Wahoo!

And I promise to complete my road trip posts...one of these days when I don't snowboard every other day?! Hmm. No, really, now that the dastardly holiday season is nearly over, life should settle down to (nearly) normal, right? It's not like I hate the holidays or my family or anything like that, but seriously, a 5-week holiday season is a total PITA.

Crystal Mountain, the day after Christmas 2008


Ah yes. This is where it belongs, not in my hallway!


Mmm, freshies :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm... fresh pow. Something we don't get on the East Coast!

Kirigalpoththa said...

Lovelt scenery!